Time..

Sunday, July 5, 2009 | |




Its been really long since I found time for myself to write something down. There was lot running inside my mind yet busy with profession.I can hardly give up my passion too. So, here are quick few lines.By the way, I'm on short excursions and lot to update.Very soon..

It was always wonderful to be with you,
Remember those little steps down the street.
Walking without holding hands,
Mesmerizing myself with your fragrance


Its alright we are not together.
I'm not looking for another chance.
Its understood when you walked away,
Nobody is perfect, except the time we spent.

Image: Credit

3 comments:

gypsy said...

loved the last line...

:)

Rach said...

awwwww!!!.... good one! ;)

Manoj said...

@Neha

Thanks you :)

@Rachana

Glad you liked it :)

Post a Comment