An Invitation.. A Moment.. A Journey

Tuesday, November 2, 2010 | |

Confession 1.

It was my last few legs in 10 days Rajasthan tour. I was in Udaipur, one of the most romantic cities in the world. I met a couple on my way to Lake Palace. They asked me a question which I had faced at least 6 times in my last 6 days of trip. Question was, “why are you alone?". ah! great! Answer was not quite simple because, its always tough to explain why are you alone. But, I still convinced them saying, "I love to be alone and I enjoy being myself".

Confession 2.

Nov 1st 2009, Delhi Airport, Way back to life, way back to Bangalore after 10 days of excursion. Honestly, for few seconds, I did think, I have reached the limit of being myself and enjoyed it thoroughly. Now, its time to find a travel partner, someone who is as real as me.

Confession 3.

Those 10 days had changed lot of things in life, perception towards country, people, life, relationships drastically. And my mom was scared of me being hippie. She thought its time for me to settle down and I thought its time which has come at right time.

Confession 4.

Somebody said, marriage is, It's a wonderful thing, as time goes by, to be with someone who looks into your face, when you've gotten old, and still sees what you think you look like. Okay, it sounds good, but practically, not sure and that’s why it’s a biggest gambling human can play!? Well, I really don’t believe in love which brings people together for wedding, instead I would believe togetherness which will bring love for each other. I guess later will stay for quite longer than earlier. So, it took few months and by Feb 2010, there was somebody whom everybody under our house roof agreed to be part of our family. Yeah! For my friends, relatives, quite against to their thought and my reputation, I was all set for an Arranged Marriage. If you want it in more filmy way you can say, hmm…"Made in Heaven” (where customer support doesn't exist :D) . Well, there is nothing much to talk about girl whom I’m going to marry except we acknowledge ourselves quite well and I myself decided to know more after once the journey begins. I know there is long life waiting for us.

Invitation:

Everybody whom I met on my way have an impact on my life and which I will cherish forever. There are no moments of regrets as all were wonderful. A wedding is a start of togetherness... of walks in the rain, basking in the sunshine, shared meals, caring for one another and sensing the love that a marriage carries. I would love to see you and your family at the venue of my wedding with Dimple on 10th Nov 2010. Its going to be one of the best moments of my life and it’s my pleasure to invite you to be part of happiness. Please come over and make this occasion so memorable.

Wedding:


Reception:

Scouts and Guides Bhavan,
Opp. Hindi Prachar Bhavan
Lalbagh, Mangalore - 575003.

Nearest Landmark:
Hindi Prachar Bhavan
Mangalore City Corporation Office, Lalbagh
Canara High School, Urva

Wiki Location

4 comments:

stuti said...

Hey Nice article .... Be happy ... now u hv a travel partner (infact life partner ... u r no more alone and u dnt hv face that quetion) :)...
Congrats to both of you ...

Anonymous said...

Great News Manoj.... congratulations and wish you both a fun-filled life ...

~ Uthappa

Anonymous said...

Manoj, reading of your recent wedding. I wish you the best! My wife and i have been married for 27+ years and still going strong!

BTW, you don't know me but I found one of your excellent photos on Flickr and wanted to contact you about possibly obtaining permission to use it for a project I am working on. Is there a way we can connect by email? Thank you! bob

pamela said...

Very nice to read this blog. good luck....

India is very beautiful city It is famous volunteer tourism,& its beautiful natural beauty..
want to more information about the India or want to make your tour Beautiful with the India, visit at our site- www.worldindiatravel.com

Post a Comment