Musically Tagged!!

Tuesday, February 5, 2008 | |



Its Neha again...As she love to tag and I feel great to do my part of honour.Thanks Neha.. The rules were:

Put your MP3 player/Media player on shuffle.
For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
You must write the name of the song no matter what.


Kinda Different thing to do...But yeah, loved doing it...
Here are the songs and which logically fought with respective questions...he he

1. If someone says "Is This Okay?" you say?
- "Pehli nazar mein Kaise jaado kar diya Tera ban baita hai Mera jiya..Jaane kya hoga Kya hoga kya pata Is pal ko milke Aa jee le zara!!!" [Atif's new song from RACE]( he he..Cool!!! Guess its depends on the word "is this" :P)

2. What would best describe your personality?
- "Just one more time..One more moment..To take you in my arms..One more chance..One more kiss..Before I wake to find you gone One more time..Before I have to face another day..And my heart breaks..Again [Beth and Kenny G](Kinda true..As I look for
love and care most of the time in everything :D)

3. What do u like in a guy/girl?
- "Hoshwaalon ko khabar kya bekhudi kya cheez hai..ishq Keejiye Phir samajhiye.." [Jagjit saab..mah favrte song from Sarfarosh](he he Disconnected..But I would love to say this all guys and girls out here :))

4. How do u feel today?
- "tu hi meri shab hai subha hai tu hi din hai mera..tu hi mera rab hai jahaan hai tu hi meri duniya..tu waqt mere liye main hoon tera lamha..kaise rahega bhala hoke tu mujhse judaa..[Beautifully composed romantic number sung by KK from the movie Gangster](wow!!! soooooooo true..and missing someone BIG Time..he he:D)

5. Whats your life's purpose?
- Tanhaayi.............[Sonu is crying..in DCH] lol...he he (Not at all..Come on..I dont wish for this..Life is indeed beautiful yaar:D)

6. What is your motto?
- "Tere Bin..mein yun kaise Kiya..Kaise jiya tere bin" [Atif again from Bas Ek Pal](he he Ultimate.well timed)

7. What do your friends think of you?
- "Well I heard there was a secret chord that David played....Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah..." [Rufus Wainwright's](I dont know..not able to connect )

8. What do u think of your parents?
- "Khwajajiiii, khwaja Khwajajiiii, khwaja...Khwaja mere khwaja Dil mein sama ja Shaho ka shah tu Ali ka dulara"[ARR's vocal,sacred music and amazing song from Jodha Akbar](I would love to dedicate this song to my parents :))

9. What do u think about very often?
- "Mein jahan raho..Mein kahin bhi hoo..Teri yaad saaath hai..Kisi se kahun.Ke Nahi kahun..Yeh jo dil..Ki Baat hai"[From the movie Namaste London](No Comments!!)

10. What is 2+2??
- "Kkuchh kar guzarne ko khoon chala khoon chala..aankhon ke sheeshe mein utarne ko khoon chala..badan se tapak kar, zameen se lipatkar..galiyon se raston se ubharkar, umadkar..naye rang bhar ne ko khoon chala khoon chala"[from RDB..A movie really moved me] (Very True..I take the question as problem of unity)

11. What do u think of your best friend?
- "bheegi bheegi si hai raaten..bheegi bheegi yaaden..bheegi bheegi baaten..bheegi bheegi aankhon mein kaisi nami hai aa ha ha ha aa ha" [From the movie Gangster](yeh best friend bole toh kaun hai yaaar??he he :D)

12. What do you think of the person U like?
- "Wise men say only fools rush in But I cant help falling in love with you Shall I stay Would it be a sin If I cant help falling in love with you"[Elvis Presly] (Oh My God!!! This is one sweet storm..he he)

13. What is your life story?
- "Na hai yeh pana.. Na Khona hi hai.. Tera Na hona.. jane Kyun hona hi hai ..Tum se hi din hota hai Surmaiye shaam aati Tumse hi tumse hi" [From the movie Jab We Met]('m one insecured soul..hmm.. But I love Mohit Chahuhan's voice...brilliant)

14. What do u want to be when you grow up?
- "tujhe dekh dekh sona..tujhe dekh kar hain jagna..maine yeh zindagani..sang tere bitaani..tujhmein basi hain meri jaan haai jiya dhadak dhadak jaayen". (Already grown up...lolz...nahin yaar..I wanna go to office...Are you listening???he he :D)

15. What do think when you see the person u like?
- "In lamhon ke daaman mein..Pakiza se riste hain..Koi kalma mohabat ka..Dohrate farishte hain" [From Jodha Akbar](Beautiful!! very true..positive me and the people :D)

16. What do ur parents think of you?
- "Maybe I didn't love you Quite as often as I could have And maybe I didn't treat you Quite as good as I should have"[Elvis Presly]( Yea!! they always think the same..afer all they are parents! :))

17. What will you dance to at your wedding?
- "golmaal golmaal everything is gonna be golmaal golmaal golmaal everything is gonna be golmaal jaane kyun dil yeh kehne laga hai ab toh tu dil mein rehne laga hai" [From the movie Golmaal](Yey!! I love this one...Love to dance for this..simple steps :p)

18. What will they play at ur funeral?
- "Jab saamne tum Jab saamne tum aajate ho..Kya jaaniye kya ho jaata hai..Kuch mil jaata hai..Kuch kho jaata hai.." [Ashaji and Jagjit Saab](he he..clean bold..yamaraj is singing for me standing near Hell's Main door :D)

19. What is your hobby/Interest?
- "Guncha koi mere naam kardiya..Guncha koi mere naam kardiya..Saakhi ne phirse mera jaam bhardiya..Saakhi ne phirse mera jaam bhardiya.."[From the movie Mein Meri Patni wur Woh](Dont know what to say..But I love mohit chauhan's voice :D)

20. What is your biggest secret?
- "You dont have to say you love me..Just be close at hand..You dont have to stay forever..I will understand Believe me, believe me..I cant help but love you..But believe me..Ill never tie you down"[Elvis Presly] (Hmm...True I guess)

21. What do u think of your friends?
- "Tanhaayi, sangdil tanhaayi, sang laayi yaad teri sang laayi..baar baar woh bahaar phirse yaad aayi sooni sooni raah dil ki jisane thi sajaayi..tanha dil" [From the movie Dhoka] (yeah College days!! But Now I have someone with whom I can talk all those things till early hours of the day :P)


22. What do u post this as?
- "Dhaage tod laao chandani se noor ke..Ghoonghat hi banalo roshini se noor ke..Sharma gai to aagosh mein lo..ho Saaaso se uljhi rahi meri saasein..Bol Na Halke Halke.hooth se halke halke"[JBJ] (Part of bol na halke halke..he he)

Credit:Image

6 comments:

gypsy said...

18. What will they play at ur funeral?

- "Jab saamne tum Jab saamne tum aajate ho..Kya jaaniye kya ho jaata hai..Kuch mil jaata hai..Kuch kho jaata hai.." [Ashaji and Jagjit Saab](he he..clean bold..yamaraj is singing for me standing near Hell's Main door :D)


hehhee...i think instead os this, it will be like ur bhoot and dar k maare...gana hi gaya jaega...

b/w....talk till erly hours...(chupe rustam :::P)

Anonymous said...

@Neha

he he..may be :)

And yeh chupe rustam kaiko???haan??? :D haan..mein apne aap se baat kar raha tha..he he...

Thank You :)

keeeeeeeeeeep smiling :D

AG said...

heyAAA

loved this tag, I did it too
enjyed doin it :)

nice onces

reply to your comment
I agree media is after petty things is not focusing on thsi issue which really has to be bought into limelight .
Its up to us to make a change and I hope we find soem solutions before its too late:(

I would suggest you to watch a documentory film called AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH by Al Gore which would give you a better insight into the matter

cheers

Shruti said...

Lol.. this is such a cool tag! And hey.. that last song is one of my fav :D Just love Rahat's voice!

Anonymous said...

@Adi

Thank You :)

@Shruti

Yup..Rahat got great voice :) Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

Hey...somehow i landed up here...i liked this particular post and thought of tagging myself :P

nice blog indeed....

Post a Comment