Its You..

Friday, February 8, 2008 | |




We all have a special emotion hidden inside us which will come out only when we meet some one special in life. I would like to call it as love. Love is responsibility; not fun. Love is happiness; not satisfaction. It’s beautiful,respect it. Feel it and make sure, you will say it! :)

Its not you, its me
Who fell in love with you
Its not footstep; listen,
My Heart is beating for you

Remember the day we met
A walk in coast with you
Secret wish had come true
A treasuring valentine's day with you

Its not exaltation, its life
A journey with you
Its a wish, a dream
A beautiful life story with you

Love is we, Love is me
Love is trust and you
You gave me everything, and now
Its a promise with you

Let me reminisce the first day
Let bring all those smiles and pink cheeks
Let me thank you for being there
Let me go for Knee and whisper

Sweetheart,
I Love you...forever...

Credit:Image

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! I only thought I had SRK, The Rock and Abhishek Bachan sitting next to me in office. Did not know even Shakespeare was here!

The month of Feb makes ppl write stuff like this, I guess! Nice poem... keep em coming! :)

Sudhi said...

Nice one !!! Man , Appreciate on this!

BD said...

I thought love is fun...hmmm.

Guess even she has the same feelings for you :)

gypsy said...

Love is ....understanding and compatibility...plus blind trust...


nice one there MV....

Anonymous said...

@Divya

You know lot about Feb month!!!Good :D Thank You :)


@Sudhi

Thanks Chetta :)

@Equi

Oh really??he he.. Thank You :)

@Neha

True..I forgot to mention that point. Thanks :)

AG said...

nice words !!

cheers

Solitaire said...

Is this for someone special?

Anonymous said...

@Aditi

Thanks Adi :)

@Solitaire

Hmm..for someone who made me special I guess!! :D

Thanks :) keep smiling

Insomniac said...

wow!!! cool.. i liked it.. hope things work out well with you :)

Anonymous said...

@Ken

Thanks Ken..Yup.. Should make things work :)

Anonymous said...

lovely!

Anonymous said...

@flyingstars

Thank You :)

Post a Comment