Makes my day!

Saturday, November 22, 2008 | |

Here are two songs which indeed bring all those emotions out whenever I heed to it.

Do You Feel Me
Soulful voice of Anthony Hamilton for 'Do You Feel Me'is one of his best.This one was featured in the soundtrack of 'American Gangster' where Anthony did a cameo as a soul singer.Few lines which I loved in the song...

..And don't keep me hanging on the line baby
tell me you want me and if you don't then let me know
just answer one question
don't keep me here guessin
tell me now




It Must Have Been Love
One more is from Swedish pop duo Roxette.Their number one soundtrack is 'It Must Have Been Love'and is also featured in the soundtrack of popular movie Pretty Woman.Love the simple composition,moving lyrics and amazing vocal from Marie Fredriksson.Few lines which really touched me in the song...

..Make believing we're together
That I'm sheltered by your heart
But in and outside I turn to water
Like a teardrop in your palm


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to check this comment

Post a Comment