Inspiration

Monday, September 24, 2007 | |



Inspiration, a special influence of a divinity on the minds of human beings. We are all inspiration for each other. You know what you are.. You know what inspires you.

It has been seven years in Bangalore and it inspired me to live. I remember that shivery morning of capital in early 2000.My second visit to Bangalore to join Engineering College. Place, People and Polish were raw to me. Kind of daunted. Later in the days, thanks to rebuking ragging in college Hostel. I struggled to stand as I came out of strange and very calm hamlet I must say.

But, as days started flying, things got changed. Furious seniors became good friends as I started participating in college Cultural meets. They inspired me to talk the way I wanted to talk. Inspired me to have a passion for life. made me to learn and play guitar. Thanks to slugged campus committee which taught us how to struggle for piece of your daily bread.

College gave wonderful souls for life time albeit we seldom see each other. When I reached my final year, life and its style had changed. It changed with time for this super city!!.
One man who always possesses taking decisions in my life is Me. Further Studies got a big blow when my financial condition went for a toss. And things changed yet again and 'm back to BMTC with daily pass in search of job. One of the worst phase of my Life and soon I realized that, you need 2 other things with distinction to get a job. First one was my plume and Recommendation and luck were strangers to me. After long struggle I joined a firm which gave me everything and made me workaholic for life time. People in the place inspired me to get a breakthrough from every damn impeding task i was dealing with. That was fun.

Work made me to taste money and money killed me to live.he he ...Yeah!!I started moving out with great deals and responsibilities. Life has changed from BMTC to own vehicle, college banyan tree bus stop to glittering airports, cutting chai to coffee day cappuccino, Barista hangouts, Market Streets to Branded Malls, Radio to ipod. Life has changed with intact soul inside .Becuase it inspired me and others to live.

Every right thing in life inspires you to do right things and I'm lucky as my wrong decision inspired me to do right thing for future. Someday i will write about someone who inspired me to love specially with difference. She is no more with me but the smoldering pain of it talks everyday with me.

I'm blessed to know many people with whom I feel more comfortable. They inspired me to live everyday with inspiration.

"Just don't give up on trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong.”- Ella Fitzgerald

Life is very short..Let it be inspiring one

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah! Wah.. Manoj bhai! Kya baath hai! Aap jo Prose likthey hai... woh bhi Poetry ki tharah ban jaathi hai!

MANASA VASANTH said...

Hi..Bro..wav...it's really nice...

Ajan said...

Nice read buddy!! Nothin is permanent.. ;) so,enjoy life... :)

ManojVasanth said...

@divya
Thanks :)

@maani
Thanks sis :)

@ajan
Thanks dude..and you too ;)

Anonymous said...

"Radio to ipod" - so true. I still have that 150 bucks radio which I bought in my 7th sem to listen to new channel called Radio City. I still listen to Radio City. But now mostly on my sony explode!

Some things you gain in college are life time..like friends.

ManojVasanth said...

@thej

Very True!!.Old stuffs keep you Original :)

manjunathsr said...

Hey 1BT00CS020... ;)

good one man...

Rakesh M S said...

Hero nice one da.
Frankly i installed dictionary on my system to digest some words!!!!!!!!!

Balanarayan NT said...

Hi
I am from Bangalore Mirror, I found our blog really interesting. I wanted to know if I could use your post for the blog talk section in our paper. please do let me know by mailing me at nt.balanarayan@gmail.com

Post a Comment