Elvis ' King ' Presley

Monday, November 5, 2007 | |





If someone inspired me to know more about western music, then its Elvis.
Elvis Aaron Presley, King of Rock n Roll.
He himself a history now..so better not write his story. But he is one of the immortals.
I love his voice..Amazing vox.Would love to pick n share some of my favorites tracks of Elvis with you guys.


You Dont Have to say You Love me

One of his beautifully energized tracks. It just kills me everytime I take heed of it ;)





In the ghetto

Love its composition.. Beautifully sung




May be I didnt love you

No comments!!!




Are you lonesome tonight

Song which makes me cry everytime I listen to it.. Brilliant composition with glorious voice!!


2 comments:

gypsy said...

"are u lonesome tonite" is even my fav...his music certainly rocks...mind, body n soul...

Anonymous said...

Very true Neha..:)

Post a Comment