Don't You?

Monday, December 3, 2007 | |




Don’t you remember
the moment we smiled?
Long drive with moon and
the kiss on your lips?

Don’t you like
Coffee Frappe and a Super Sandwich?
Hours long shopping in Malls and
the spicy 'Golguppa'?

Don’t you tell
the stories till morning?
Glosses, gossips and
"I Love You"?

Don’t you show
the dreams of tomorrow?
Life is beautiful and
the madness of love?

Don’t you feel
Like talking to me again?
Emptiness left behind and
Heartbeats, which stopped for you?

Don’t you want
to look into my eyes?
See yourself in my tears and
feel the pain which is killing me everyday?


Image

12 comments:

BD said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

@Equi

Thank you :)

gypsy said...

OOOOPs!!!!

i never knew that this social activist had a lover hidden smwhere....

such an outpour...wah wah!!!
awesome it is!!!
keep scribblin!!!!

Anonymous said...

@ds

Yeah True.. complete madness..

Thank You

Keep Smiling :)

akshatha said...

hiii
"dont you" is hmmm, kinda real stuff?? ha??
shows u r missing ???????
its good, keep goin...and ha, keep smiling

Pallavi said...

Nice one..

Anonymous said...

@Akshatha

Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

@Pallavi


Thank You:)

Aparna Ganguly said...

I loved the strings you have on your page.Very soothing. What is the title of the piece? Or is it a self composition? I heard Slash play a Spanish guitar and realized how magic can be spun with an instrument. Though I was a piano buff always.

Btw, more on the lines of your current post-if you meant what you wrote in it- get over it if you can't get it back. One day you will look back to realize that it happened for a good reason - even if you can't figure it out now.

Anonymous said...

@Aparna

Thanks a Lot.. I dint know I'm good in Romance until I fell in Love. I dint know how mentally strong I'm untill I fell out of it. Its an episode in my life and History in her life..he he ..

Haan.. strings are belongs to Green Willow!!

Insomniac said...

a rhetorical type poem.. nice ;) you know love does make you do crazy things..

ManojVasanth said...

@Insomniac

True..It can either Break you or Make you!!

Thanks :)

Post a Comment