Hey!!! Its Raining Again

Thursday, May 29, 2008 | |



Rain is the best thing in the world.Amazing gift of nature.So romantic too.Yeah!! You need not be in love to feel the romance.Rain brings it for you and you just be there to feel it.


Its a rain drop and a glimpse of you,
Drenched me forever in your feel
It never happens in concert;
But, rain comes with your vestige.

Lonely lane, lonesome me;
Fending under broken roof
I heard you slushing in
You were all smiling under the umbrella

As I tried hiding myself
You caught me smiling at you
Crinkles on cheek of yours
Asked me to walk with you

Riffles were dancing with rain
My heart was dripping in you
Clouds stopped, Rain ended
Evince from you and you walked away

Its rain again and I'm under broken roof
Opened my palm to feel the drops
Opened my arms to feel you
Sopping scent comes with the feel of you


Credit:

Image



8 comments:

gypsy said...

:) beautiful...

but as u said 'jo baarich k baad bhi saath mein rahe'...

Rach said...

very true... Rains simple make u more emotional and sensitive!!

Lovely post... am waiting for the rains to make its appearance in Mumbai as of now :(

Leo said...

“I love walking in the rain, 'cause then no-one knows I'm crying.”

BD said...

I've told this before...you write good poems. Nice.

ManojVasanth said...

@Neha

Haanji :)

@Rachna
Goin home to feel the rain :)

@Lee
True

@EQui
Thanks :)

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

:) Rain is the only pleasure that can be enjoyed without paying to any1 by any1...

AG said...

i knooww

rains rains really makes u romantic

im goonaa write abt them too

Anonymous said...

@pk

True :)

@Aditi

hehe :D

Post a Comment