Surprise!

Thursday, August 28, 2008 | |



Some surprises are the best thing to happen in life. I read somewhere that "The moments of happiness we enjoy take us by surprise. It is not that we seize them, but that they seize us.” Couple of days back, one of them just happened to me. My inbox had a message saying a gift is waiting for me. It was fastrack wristwatch and I love wristwatches. Love for it is interminable!.


Thanks to Thej for the gift. It’s really nice of him. I’m the one of many people who is chasing Thej and personally it’s been great learning experience. Thanks again :)


God bless you all..so long

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to know u liked it :)

Vijesh said...

Congrats Dude!

Anonymous said...

@Thej

Yes! Thanks

@Vijesh

Thanks :)

gypsy said...

How sweet of him..

congrats....


:)

Post a Comment