Taagu

Friday, March 14, 2008 | |



This "Taaagu" is from Ms Bhaagu aka Equi.... Thank You :)

Rules - Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.[The person who tagged me, never informed me. I shamelessly went myself and found my name in Tagged list :D]


1. Name three most valuable assets.
- Life
- Peace
- Happiness

2. One truth in your life that haunts you every day?
-I'm Insecure

3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the four blog buddies you would take alongside with you?
-Hmm.. It would be adventures...You know Cast Away thing..dont wanna miss that :P

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
-The sea shore.

5. If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?
-I wish all my dreams should come true!! :)

6. Equi's question - Current inspiration?
-SIBM, Pune

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
-People whom I love

8. What would you do if you found a briefcase full of money?
-It depends on the size of the Briefcase.. lol :D.Okie..on serious note, Obviously I will return it to the person who owns it.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
-Sure...

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
-Equi:Complex,yet simple. Amazing Listener,Sensible.

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
-One in the first half!!! :O.

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
-Person who is crave for all the attention.

13. What is your ambition?
-My own firm/company.

14. What is the thing that will make you think someone is a bad person?
-Person who cheats!

15. For you life is?
-Beautiful

16. If you could do one thing different in life, what would it be?
-Nothing. All I have is what I deserve.

17. Are you a shopaholic or no?
-Yup!!! 200%

18. Which actress or actor you would like to be?
-Tobey Maguire as John "Red" Pollard in the movie Seabiscuit.

19 My question-Which is your Dream Destination?
-Tahiti

20. Do you have any plans for tomorrow?
-Yes, I do.

Statutory Warning: Tagging is Injurious to health..So No Tagging :D

4 comments:

BD said...

Had fun reading it. And sorry, I didn't notify you ;)

gypsy said...

Had I ever listened to u....

nahi na...

U have been TAGGED...

:) do it...ok...

this tag reflects ur simplicity...

gypsy said...

b/w ...

if u know this guy in the pic for the tag...

lemme know..:P

Anonymous said...

@Equi

yeah! yeah! yeah! :D Thanks :P


@Neha

Thank You ji...

Hey..btw..Woh mera pic hai :D.Iraada Kya hai ji???;)

Post a Comment